Online small group led by members of the MxU team. Suitable for all church technical leaders.
$39 per month for a 5-month semester.
Each coaching group includes:
- Monthly video conference with all members and coaches, where Jeff Sandstrom will spend about 45 minutes giving a 30,000-foot view of our topic, and it’s spiritual application.
- Within the following week, our MxU coaches will take their small groups (10-12 people) into a deep-dive through that month’s study for about 90 minutes. They’ll see what the Bible has to say about what, and WHY, we do what we do as we lead our teams. Groups will have questions to discuss, and principles to apply, that can be taken back to their staff, teams, and volunteers.
- Members will get a weekly devotional thought from the monthly study they can use either before or after a rehearsal, between their weekend services or on a team night, allowing them to dig into the monthly topic with their volunteers in their local context.
- We’ll also have a Slack team set up for all members where we can support and pray for each other, ask questions, troubleshoot problems, challenge one another, and find accountability. Each small group will also have a team within the large team to keep things personal if needed.
- As an added feature, Jeff and others from the MxU team will have a weekly window of “office hours,” where users can log into an open video conference to ask questions, troubleshoot problems, or just chat it up!
- We’ll also provide an extra webinar each semester, where you’ll hear from a surprise guest (tech leader, worship leader, pastor, etc.), who will give us all encouragement and great additional content from their area of expertise.